My housemates and I try to cook our own meals as often as we can to save money but since I can't really cook, I've resorted to making sandwiches for lunch and pasta for dinner which are still edible but are certainly not as sumptuous as what mom and dad usually prepare for me back home. Sigh... in case you're wondering how much of a spoilt brat I can be, no I'm not. Haha... I'm just reminiscing the good old times I've had with my family and friends back home. =) You can't imagine how much I miss them now.
My first home-cooked meal in Sydney - a mouth-watering bowl of piping hot spaghetti with lots of mini sausages!
Just when I thought I was going to have spaghetti for dinner every night and that I'd be happy to have a change in menu every once in a while, both Katies decided to grant me my wish, putting their cutlery skills to good use as they whipped up a Mexican-Turkish meal to whet my taste buds. But it was no ordinary indulgence...
...so much so that I couldn't help but drool over that sumptuous spread!
Enjoying a taste of Mexico and Turkey in Sydney, clockwise from top: Chicken kabab, taco and quesadilla (pronounced as "kay-sir-dee-year").
A gastronomical experience: I finished four tacos while Katie, Jesse, and Katie ate two each.
No comments:
Post a Comment